Why Do I See a Charge I Don’t Recognize?
If you didn’t take a ride or you see a charge from Yellow Cab of Savannah on your card or bank statement that you don’t recognize, we’re here to help investigate.
First, check to see if the charge is a temporary authorization hold. If the charge on your account is not an authorization hold, then it may be one of the following:
1. A Family Member or Friend’s Ride
If you don’t recognize a transaction, check to see if your family or a friend used your account or a shared credit card to take a ride.
2. A Cancellation Fee
If you requested a ride but didn’t take it, the charge you’re seeing could be a cancellation fee.
3. An Unauthorized Charge
If an unauthorized charge posts to your account, please contact us with the following information so we can investigate further:
- The last four digits of your card number.
- The expiration date of your card.
- The date of the unauthorized charge(s).
- The exact amount of each unauthorized charge.